Choosing a BAR Member will ensure your move goes smoothly, having the peace of mind that comes from using a reputable, professional and safe remover, and in the unlikely event that something goes wrong, you’ve got someone to turn to. Click here to view our membership details.
About The British Association of Removers
For over 100 years, the British Association of Removers (BAR) has been the recognised voice of the professional moving and storage industry in the United Kingdom.
- BAR Members are professional companies committed to a high standard of service required by the BAR TSI Code of Practice
- Reassurance, BAR Members must comply with annual inspections during the membership
- Customer prepayments are protected in the event the BAR Member cancels or experiences financial difficulties (subject to the BAR pre-payment protection plan terms and conditions
- A free independant alternative dispute resolution (ADR) service
- On-going monitoring of customer’s satisfaction, Members must provide evidence of quality of service to BAR and TSI – www.trustedmover.org